JOIN OUR TEAM
- Are you highly organized, creative, with extraordinary attention to detail and able to think fast on your feet?
- Are you tech savvy, extraordinary with drafting software and project management?
- Are you passionate about design and the impact it has on more than just aesthetics?
- Does a fast-paced design studio with high standards of professionalism and excellence excite you?
If your answers are yes, then keep reading!
*** No phone calls or walk-ins to inquire about our open positions; please follow instructions on each position description after reading below. ***
Built on the foundation of integrity and innovation, éLAN Creative is a boutique interior design-build firm based in Northwest Arkansas that specializes in providing high-end design and turnkey construction services from concept to completion for clients across the nation. We design functional solutions to enhance and improve our clients’ quality of life, work, and play at home. With a focus on creating and building innovative atmospheres that inspire creativity, promote well-being, and improve productivity, our designs allow our clients not only to live better, but to truly thrive.
We are looking for a dynamic, fast paced, detail oriented, team members who are seeking stability and a long term position to join our team. We offer a growth focused environment where you will be challenged, mentored, learn new skills, and gain real-world experience in interior design, project management, customer service, and other aspects of our business. Our open positions offer an incredible opportunity for an individual to truly grow within an established and well-respected design firm.
Intermediate Interior Designer Position
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
Our applications involve a multifaceted selection process. As an initial demonstration of your level of detail and ability to follow instruction, we ask that you follow our application steps carefully.
We are looking forward to bringing our new colleagues on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culture. One thing that will help you stand out and that we would like (but, is optional) is to send a quick video along with your resume and other required documents. (We are not looking for perfection or high production quality but more about personality.) If you decide not to send a video (that’s ok), please tell us why you chose not to send one.
If you meet the position qualifications and are interested in applying please follow the steps outlined in the respective job description. These typically include:
- Create a cover letter and video (see above) answering the following questions:
- Tell us how you will fit in THIS job specifically. We know what’s a fit for us and want to know if this is a fit for YOU. We will NOT be calling you to clarify whether or not you’re a fit. SELL US on why we would be lucky to have you on the team.
- Tell us your precise compensation requirements.
- Gather the information for 3 professional references we can contact. People that you have worked for in the past and are familiar with your work. It doesn’t have to be anyone at your current employer if inappropriate.
- References should include: Person’ s name, company, job title, your relationship to them (e.g. supervisor, etc.), approximately when you worked with them, phone number, and email. Letters are not necessary.
- References should be able to be reached within a few days of us requesting your references.
- Prepare a current resume, past work history and experience, education and qualifications. Be sure it is a good example of your communication and presentation skills.
- Create your ‘personality’ video, the above mentioned cover letter, and resume so that you have them ready to upload.
- Last, click the button at the bottom of the position you are interested in to complete your application and upload the documents / files you’ve compiled in steps 3 & 4.
If you’re selected to proceed to the next step in the interview process for any of our open positions, we will schedule a phone interview and discuss next steps.
Thank you for your interest, we can’t wait to meet you!
To read more about the background, values, and design philosophy of éLAN Creative, read below.
More about éLAN Creative & the Owner / Principal Designer, Julie Rodriguez
We know design can change people’s lives. We’ve seen it ourselves with client after client. We design through the lens of how it will be to live in the space and what’s needed to make that the best experience it can be mentally, emotionally, and physically. Our service offerings are designed to help our clients meet their design needs on a ‘deeper level.’ Regardless of the project, we bring our depth and breadth of design experience and knowledge, as well as our unique focus on design for optimal functionality and wellness.
From owning and operating her own window treatment fabrication business at 23 years old, to working with dozens of high-end furnishings brands on the vendor side, to heading up a corporate kitchen and bath design team, Julie Rodriquez has a remarkable depth of knowledge and breadth of experience.
After founding éLAN Creative in 2009, Julie has innovated standard design processes, developing intimate relationships with clients in order to gain a unique perspective about individual needs, styles, and tastes. She is committed to designing functional solutions to enhance and improve her clients’ quality of life, work, and home by creating and building innovative atmospheres that inspire creativity, promote well-being, and improve productivity. For the last two decades, Julie has worked to create a portfolio that speaks for itself, each project timeless, tailored, and uniquely personal to the client.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT WE STAND FOR…
WE’RE DIFFERENT BECAUSE…